This post may contain affiliate links and I may receive a small commission when you click on those links. You can read my full disclaimer here.
Mongolia is currently on ClickBank’s banned countries list. ClickBank is very strict in preventing misuse of its platform, and blocks nations with lots of internet fraud. It’s an easy way for ClickBank to keep a good reputation, but it’s frustrating if you live in one of those countries. What are your options? Is it still possible to earn money using the network? This post shows you how to make money from ClickBank in Mongolia, with tips to avoid your account getting banned.
What is ClickBank?
You’ve probably at least heard of ClickBank if you’re on this page, but here’s a brief description just in case you’re unfamiliar. ClickBank is an affiliate network, which lets advertisers share a cut of sales for successfully promoting the affiliate products found on its website. It’s one of the oldest and most popular affiliate networks, having been around since 1998.
Who Can Join ClickBank?
No special requirements here! You just need to be at least 18 years old and have a valid email address. Signing up only takes a few minutes, so you can start making money with ClickBank in no time. Sounds easy, right?
Unfortunately, it’s not quite so simple if you live in Mongolia because you’re not allowed to create a ClickBank account. But don’t let that stop you! There are still ways to get paid to promote ClickBank products using your affiliate links. We’ve got the three best methods to make money with ClickBank in Mongolia.
How to Make Money from ClickBank in Mongolia – 3 Easy Ways!
Affiliate marketing is one of the easiest ways for beginners to make money online, and ClickBank has one the best affiliate programs. And the amount of money you can make is unlimited. High-converting sales pages bring in lots of cash quickly! So, keep reading to learn how to capitalize on ClickBank’s affiliate marketplace.
Method #1: Change Your Remote Location
This first option is your best bet if you want to maintain full control and have a bit of money to invest. You pay a few bucks a month for an IP address located in a different country. It’s an easy process. First, you buy a dedicated IP address and VPN through a site like NordVPN. (Make sure it’s located in a permitted country) Then, you create an account under that IP address. You’ll always need to connect using your VPN though, so be careful to keep ClickBank from finding out.
- You’re in charge of everything
- Greater potential earnings because you’re not working with someone else
- Could lose your account if ClickBank finds out
- Easy to screw up
Method #2: Work with a Partner
Another good way to earn cash with ClickBank is by finding someone to work with. Make sure it’s someone you trust, because the account will be under that person’s name and you’ll be sharing sensitive details. It’s ideal if you have a close friend or family member in another country, so you can feel comfortable working together. He or she will set up an account on your behalf, to then share a percentage of your earnings.
- Account is safer because it’s created within accepted country
- Risk of bad deal if partner turns against you
- Lower potential earnings due to profit-sharing
Method #3: Offer to Outsource Your Services
This last method lets you make money by providing outsourcing services for current ClickBank members in exchange for a share of the profits. It’s a safer business arrangement, but you might not be able to make as much. It’s like the second method, except this time your partner is already a member and is looking for help. But that gives them a little more negotiating power. Outsourcing work has taken off recently, so finding an opportunity shouldn’t be very hard.
- Totally safe method because you’re an indirect third-party
- Easy to find work
- Probably least potential profits
Other Options Available in Mongolia
Hopefully this gives you an idea of how to still be successful in Mongolia. As mentioned above, it’s an awesome place for those just starting out. There are tons of digital products listed on ClickBank’s affiliate marketplace. But we know this probably won’t be for everyone. Despite the network’s popularity, ClickBank’s restrictions are too much for some people. That’s why we’ve included other great options below, so you don’t have to go back to the search engine for answers.
Alternative Affiliate Networks
Still want to make money promoting affiliate offers? Rest assured, ClickBank isn’t the only game in town. There are plenty other good affiliate networks available in Mongolia. Here’s a list of our favorites, and effective promotional techniques. They run great programs! But you should be aware that some of them require applications. They’re not too hard, but basically the rule is the better the affiliate network, the more likely you’ll need to be approved for membership. You don’t actually need experience, but you should sound like you know what you’re talking about. Follow these tips on what to say for when applying and you’ll be good.
Recommended ClickBank Alternatives in Mongolia:
Top Promotional Strategies:
- Social Media Marketing
- Product Reviews
- Email Marketing
- PPC Adverttising
- Making Videos
More Easy Ways to Make Money
Finally, affiliate networking might just not be your thing. While it’s typically pretty easy, it does take a bit of salesmanship, and that doesn’t come naturally for everyone. So, here are some other easy methods to make money online.
- Reward Sites (Get paid to take surveys, watch videos, play games, install apps, complete offers, and a bunch of other easy tasks.)
- Freelancing (People pay to outsource all sorts of work these days like, writing, graphic design, SEO, marketing, social media management, etc.)
- Blogging (Starting your own site can be incredibly profitable.)
- Teaching / Tutoring (Share what you know with others, whatever that is!)
- Writing (This goes along with outsourcing. Popular sites like iWriter give amateurs an easy way to take orders and find clients.)
- Social Media (Social media experts are in high demand by small business owners too busy to manage their professional business profiles.)
- Data Entry (Data entry clerk positions are easy work home opportunities with no experience required.)
- Telemarketing (Another super easy job you can do from home without any previous experience)
- Virtual Assistant (Good entry-level remote work opportunity. Helps if you have some basic computer/phone skills, but nothing too serious.)
- Transcribing (Audio transcription is a big one as we’re living in an increasingly digital world. Millions of hours of recordings await you.)
- Review of Bluehost Affiliate Program
- Fiverr Affiliate Program Review
- GoDaddy Affiliate Program Review